About Me

My photo
Known as Loli or Sixrax in RaiderZ but also known as iHentai on other games but my livestream channel name is Kawingshek which is also my forum id on RaiderZ.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Archeblade Open Beta

Game title: Archeblade
Genre: MMO Fighting
Review: The ratings remains unchanged. The open beta has got some bugs fixed. They added a new map and a cash shop to the game. However without any information about unlocking classes without buying from cash shop I think that's the negative thing with the game. Considering that certain classes are more Overpowered than other classes according to players. But remember that this is a competitive MMO fighting game which requires players to work as a team and win together. A little bit saddened about Renny twins are being cash shop characters but Elrath is still one of my favorite classes and probably easiest to play as.
Ratings: ★★☆☆☆
Official website: http://en.codebrush.net/home

No comments:

Post a Comment